Story (title: making of rice, memory - Kikuchi River basin "now and the bygone days "paddy-rice" story" of the earth for 2000 ...) of the Kikuchi River basin which Tamana-shi, Yamaga-shi, Kikuchi-shi, four municipality of Nagomi-machi applied for in this April was authorized to "inheritance of Japan".
The Kikuchi River basin Japan inheritance meeting (constitution group: Tamana-shi, Yamaga-shi, Kikuchi-shi, Wasuicho, Kumamoto prefecture north wide area headquarters others) recruits plan suggestion to modify title duties trust for the purpose of planning improvement in recognition by sending the charm widely outside the prefecture while introducing cultural assets constituting story.
※Reference is as follows. We ask a favor having the wrong so that there is not.
〒865-0025 290-1, Takase, Tamana-shi
Tamana-shi industrial Economic Department oldness and sightseeing in sales section promotion person in charge
TEL: 0968-73-2222 FAX: 0968-73-2220
- The plan competition conduct point (282KB) (PDF document)
- Basic specifications (205KB) (PDF document)
- Style 1: Briefing session attendance application (35KB)(Word document)
- Style 2: Participation expression book (34KB)(Word document)
- Style 3: Participation application (31KB)(Word document)
- Style 4: Duties suggestion manual (45KB)(Word document)
- Japanese inheritance authorization story (10MB) (PDF document)